- The crime of killing a child within a year of birth
- The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth
- A person who kills an infant, especially their own child
- A very young child or baby.
- Denoting something in an early stage of its development.
- [Law] A person who has not attained legal majority.
- A very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
- [Informal] A young woman or a person with whom one is having a romantic relationship (often as a form of address).
- The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy
- The expulsion of a fetus from the uterus by natural causes before it is able to survive independently
- [Biology] The arrest of the development of an organ, typically a seed or fruit
- An object or undertaking regarded by the speaker as unpleasant or badly made or carried out
- An unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.
Do you see the difference in these things now? WORDS HAVE MEANINGS PEOPLE!